- STYLE AND PERFORMANCE: Men’s Foundation insulated jacket has city style with on the mountain warmth; includes inner media audio pocket, Death Grip Velcro Cuffs, inner thumb grip, and it’s helmet compatible so it’s the ideal go-to-snow boarding jacket
- ALL AROUND WATERPROOF infiDRY 10: Stay dry in all-around winter conditions with infiDRY 10 fabric, an all-around waterproof fabric rated up to 10,000mm to keep snow and rain out; 10,000 gm2 extreme breathability ensures all-day comfort
- ADVANCED OUTDOOR 686 GEAR: Technical apparel that performs as well as it looks, this garment works perfect for skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, ice fishing, light rain, camping, adventuring and around town.
- MODERN FIT FOR EASE OF MOVEMENT: Relaxed style for comfort and movement; baggier fit allows for freedom in riding styles without sacrificing design; cut not too loose or too slim
- BUILT FOR COLD WEATHER ADVENTURES: Stay comfortable, warm, and dry when on snow, big mountains, resorts, parks, or in the half-pipe; ideal for cold temperatures from winter to spring
Since 1992 686 has remained independent – answering only to themselves and their fans. This freedom and their everlasting thirst for innovation has lead to some a modern design ethos with their love for the mountains to design technical clothing suited for life on and off the grid. Their broad range of apparel has been worn by everyone from world champions and celebrities to explorers alike.
686 Men’s Foundation Insulated Jacket – Waterproof Ski/Snowboard Winter Coat