- Filtering and purifying up to 170 gallons of clean water per day, the Sawyer Point ZeroTwo Bucket Purification System is an ideal addition to your emergency preparedness kit for use during disasters such as floods, hurricanes, and earthquakes. It’s also great for adventure travel where potable tap and bottled water are not easily carried or safe to drink.
- With its 0.02 micron absolution filtration, the Point ZeroTwo goes one step beyond Sawyer’s MINI and Point ONE filters to remove 99.997% of viruses in addition to 99.99999% of bacteria, 99.9999% of protozoa/cysts, and 100% of microplastics.
- This powerful, lightweight Purification System has an output of 1 liter per minute when used as a gravity system with a bucket (not included) – no pumping, chemicals, or electricity required. It also comes with a faucet adapter.
- Fill the bucket with lake, stream, river, well, borehole, tap, or rain water. To start water flowing, simply lower the filter down below the opening on the bucket and let gravity do the work. You’ll be able to filter up to 170 gallons of fresh, clean water per day. To stop filtering, just hang the Point One from the top of the bucket.
- Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, viruses, and microplastics Recommended Use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, paddling, group camping, emergency preparedness
The gravity-operated filter and fast flow rate mean anyone, anywhere can have clean water in a matter of seconds.The kit includes everything you need to attach the filter to a water faucet or any plastic bucket or container. Just 4-inches long and less than 8 ounces, the Sawyer Point one can deliver 1 liter of clean water in 60 seconds. No more digging wells if there is a water source, no constructing sand filters, and no more purification chemicals. No one has to boil their water to make it safe ever again. Families are able to hook up their filter literally in minutes to almost any locally found container.
Sawyer Point One filter is inexpensive, lifesaving, and can be made available to people in any community. The filter uses medical technology developed from kidney dialysis. When the water is drawn through the filter, it flows through the sidewalls of the Hollow Fiber tubes, sediment, bacteria, protozoa, cysts, and other contaminants are filtered out exceeding all applicable EPA recommendations. It is absolutely amazing how easily these portable water filters are set up and how quickly clean, safe drinking water is produced.
Long-Lasting: Maintenance of this filter is very simple. When the filter starts to squeeze slow down or clog, simply backwash it with clean water using the syringe provided in the kit. Since the filters can continuously be backwashed and re-used, they have an extremely long life expectancy. The ease of operating this system makes it self-sustainable and dependable.
The bucket adapter kit installs quickly and easily on nearly any plastic container (not included) to create a large-volume gravity filtration system for use atrustic cabin or on longer-term adventures to the wilds of the world – or during unforeseen emergencies. Sawyer filters and purifiers make water so clean and accessible people will use the filtered/purified water for drinking, but also for lifestraw life water
Sawyer Water Filter Filtration Kit, All in One Mini Point One Zero Gravity Micro Emergency Purification System for Groups, SP180 with Bucket & Faucet Adapter, H2O Purifier, Survival Disaster Recovery