- 3 LIGHTING MODES: Low, High and Flashing strobe. Depending on your needs, you can switch to any of the modes seamlessly by simply cycling the switch button.
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA! What are you waiting for? Click the Add to Cart Button to Order NOW!
HOW DID YOU SURVIVE CAMPING WITHOUT THE AYL STARLIGHT DL700?
Light your outdoor adventures and power a wide range of other activities using the best LED camping lantern – The AYL Starlight DL700.
Designed with your safety in mind, this ultra bright lantern guarantees unsurpassed service to provide you with light, clarity and consequently convenience for a wide range of your lighting needs.
What are the amazing features of the AYL Starlight lantern?
– It uses 4 COB LED bulbs with an output of over 1300 lumens, guaranteeing you crystal clarity and over 100,000 hours of use
– Has 3 lighting modes; these are low, high and flashing strobe. Depending on your needs, you can switch to any of the modes seamlessly by simply cycling the switch button
– It comes with a removable convex reflector cap that provides 360 lighting and that can also be removed to allow for more focused lighting
– Has a hook at the bottom that makes it easy to set it up virtually anywhere
– It also features a watertight body that is complemented with plastic molding and rubber for maximum water resistance
Why should you buy the AYL Starlight lantern?
– Its green LED indicator ensures your camp and lantern is always visible and easy to find in the dark
– It uses 3D batteries that are not only affordable and easy to find, but also durable
– Comes with a convex reflector that provides comprehensive lighting; it can alternatively be removed to focus light to a single direction
– It is reinforced with plastic and rubber molding to prevent water from seeping through
– Different lighting modes for use in varying environments
AYL Starlight 700 – Water Resistant – Shock Proof – Long Lasting Up to 6 Days Straight – 1300 Lumens Ultra Bright LED Lantern – Perfect Lantern for Hiking, Camping, Emergencies, Hurricanes, Outages