Understanding how briskly a participant pitches or runs can immediately affect a training resolution. Enter the Bushnell Velocity velocity gun, which tells you the velocity of an object inside plus-or-minus 1 mile per hour. The Bushnell Velocity is outfitted with digital sign processing expertise, which may measure the velocity of a baseball from as much as 90 ft, or a shifting car from so far as 1,500 ft. Because of this, it is a breeze to take a participant’s 40 time or measure the velocity of a tennis serve. The Velocity can be a breeze to make use of, with a point-and-shoot pistol grip that shows the quickest velocity timed as soon as the set off is launched. The Bushnell Velocity radar gun affords simple point-and-shoot operation that can be utilized for monitoring all the things from race vehicles to pitching speeds. A big LCD show makes it simple to learn the velocity. Goal the Velocity on the goal and depress the TRIGGER. As a fast reference to accuracy, bear in mind to maintain your goal’s course of journey in a direct line with you and never perpendicular to you
- Baseball/softball/tennis vary: 10 to 110 mph (90 ft away)
- Auto racing vary: 10 to 200 mph (1,500 ft away)
- Accuracy: +/- 1 mph
- Dimensions: 4.three by 8.Four by 6 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 19 ounces
- Guarantee: 2 years
- To make sure correct velocity readings, you should definitely hold your goal’s course of journey in a direct line with the velocity gun, and never perpendicular.
- The Velocity Speed Gun will measure the relative velocity of a goal because it strikes in the direction of or away from the Speed Gun. If the goal is in a direct line, the measured velocity will likely be correct inside +/- 1 mph.
- In case you transfer both proper or left of the goal, the displayed velocity readings will develop into progressively much less correct, with the indicated velocity lowering as you progress off this centerline. This occurs because of the “Cosine Impact”, widespread to all Doppler primarily based radar units.
- You’ll want to use solely contemporary, alkaline “C” batteries within the Velocity Speed Gun, each inserted constructive (tip) finish first, with the unfavorable finish of every battery going through you (in the direction of the battery cowl).
Bushnell Velocity Speed Gun
There are no reviews yet.