Camp Chef:The Way To Cook Outdoors
Whether you are an outfitter or just a lover of wall tent camping, you will be hard pressed to find a wood burning stove that has the value added features of the Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove. There is no fiddling around after the purchase trying to find a damper, internal log grate, spark arrestor, or accessory shelves. These items in addition to a five piece nesting pipe are included with our Alpine Stove package.
Each component is designed to fit inside the stove, along with the removable legs, for easy storage and transport. We have even drilled the hole for you for installing your pipe damper. A roomy cook top and door damper makes it easy to control the heat for cooking chores. If you need more hot water the stove has been designed to take a standard wood stove water heater and it will also nest inside.
- Wide form shelf/drying rack
- Adjustable legs for uneven ground
- All parts store neatly inside stove for easy transportation
- Features water tank brackets (tank sold separately)
- 5″ / 12.7 cm diameter chimney pipe (over 10 ft. / 3 meters total height)
- Chimney includes 5″ / 13 cm damper
- Wire spark arrestor
- Fire grate in bottom to protect the base from overheating
- Heavy duty steel construction
- 20″ / 51 cm x 7″ / 18 cm multipurpose shelf/drying racks that can dry clothes, dishes or store items
- Flat top surface provides an area to cook on
- Stove Dimensions: 20″ W x 24″ D x 22 1/2″ H / 51 cm x 61 cm x 57 cm
- Shelf/Drying Rack Dimensions: 22″ x 7″ / 51 cm x 18 cm
- 5″ / 13 cm diameter, 10 ft. / 3 m chimney pipe
- Total Weight: 74 lbs. / 33.5 kgs.
About Camp Chef:
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out. As an industry leading manufacture for more than 20 years, Camp Chef produces high quality products offering efficient ways to cook for almost any outdoor gathering. From social functions to campouts or even dinner on the back patio, Camp Chef can do it all.
In 1990, Camp Chef was established on the idea that there just had to be a better way to cook outdoors. The founder and president of the company, Ty Measom, recognized many campers and sportsman had an interest in outdoor cooking but were struggling with what cooking equipment was available to them. That is when he designed a stove that would meet the needs of the avid outdoorsman.
That simple stove design later became the Pro 60 and evolved to include the most versatile cooking system on the market by incorporating accessories to simplify and diversify any outdoor menu. BBQ boxes, flattop griddles, and pizza ovens now give users the ability to grill, griddle, bake, boil, brew fry, stream, and even cook Dutch oven – all on a single Camp Chef stove.
After being in the campsite for nearly 10 years, Camp Chef began producing quality cast iron cookware with its signature True-Seasoned Finish. Another 10 years later Camp Chef addressed the demand for a versatile outdoor cooking system at home. Today there are several stoves, smokers, fire pits and more, designed specifically with the home and patio in mind. However, the roots of the company are in the great outdoors, continuing to give people the opportunity to experience nature without sacrificing a hearty meal.
Camp Chef is located in the heart of Cache Valley, Utah, surrounded by the beautiful Bear River Mountain Range, a perfect site for product testing. Each product is a result of Camp Chef’s dedication to outdoor cooking and its pledge to improve and create new products that fulfill the needs of its highly valued customers.
Camp Chef Alpine Heavy Duty Cylinder Stove