- FUNCTIONAL LENSES: No fear of harmful lights or obstacles! Orange & Yellow lenses allow you to distinguish slopes in ski fields in all weather conditions, by enhancing contrast and brightening your view. Multicolor & Gray lenses block out the lights that damage your eyes in sunny days. Transparent & Tawny lenses provide the best visibility and absorb harmful sunlight in overcast days
- SAFE & COMFORTABLE: With The safe and elastic ABS frame and durable and the impact resistance PC lens, which can protect you from bright sunshine, strong wind and thick snow fall, the goggles protect your eyes from nearly all dimensions. Also, The thick and soft layer of sponge on the frame is padding around your eye sockets for prolonged wear without discomfort and irritation
- PACKAGE CONTENTS & SERVICE: Each package includes: Ski Goggles with different lenses x 2, Carrying Bag x 1. Convenient for bringing out. COOLOO provides 12-Month Warranty for every customer that purchased our products. No more worry about the quality! If there is anything wrong with our products, feel free to contact us via Email. We will solve the problem as soon as possible
Kids (Boys & Girls) over 10 years old / Teens & Youth / Adult Males & Females
– light Weight
– Non-Slip Design
– Wind Resistance
– Six Color Choices
– Dust-Proof Insulation
– Wide Screen Coverage
– Elastic Strap that Fits over Helmet
– Lens Material: PC
– Frame Material: PVC
– Lens Style: single layer
– Goggles Weight: 2.7 Ounce
– Goggles Size: 7.10 inches (W), 3.10 inches (H)
– Lens Color: Multicolor, Gray, Orange, Transparent, Tawny, Yellow
1. Use Anti-fog agents: Spray the anti-fog agents on both sides of the lenses. The anti-fog effect can last about 1 to 3 days.
2. DIY Anti-Fog Water: Mix 30ml glycerin and 10ml soap solution, and add several drops of turpentine, then stir them. Smear the solution on the lenses, then carefully wipe them with clean soft cloth. The anti-fog effect can last about 3 to 4 hours.
3. Use Toothpaste: Smear some toothpaste on both sides of the lenses, then gently clean the lenses. However, it may cost more time because toothpaste is thick. The anti-fog effect can last about 4 hours.
How to clean the goggles?
1. Use soft clean cloth to gently wipe away dust and finger prints on the lens;
2. Let the goggles air dry before cleaning it or use a hairdryer for perspiring after skiing;
3. Do not use your fingers or rough cloth to clean the lens of your goggles, otherwise the lens may get stained.
If you find any problem of our products, feel free to contact us via E-mail to solve the problem.
COOLOO Ski Goggles with Different Lenses x 2
Carrying Bag x 1
COOLOO Ski Goggles, Snowboard Goggles for Men Women & Youth, Kids, Boys & Girls, Snow Goggle Winter Skiing Sport Goggles with Helmet Anti Fog Protection, Anti-Glare Lenses, Wind Resistance, 2 Pack