Cressi Big Eyes Evolution, black/black
- The raked lenses, with their inverted drop form (Cressi patent), are fairly small and are inclined as near the eyes as doable to enhance the downward visibility. The lenses could also be changed with prescription optical lenses splendid for myopic.
- The body makes use of the unique patented Cressi system of double injection of an elastomer on a inflexible component. The buckles are mounted not on the skirt construction, however on an indestructible component that enables the buckle to tilt and switch with out it breaks.
- The masks is made utilizing the IDF system. The Built-in Twin Body is a expertise that consists of the becoming a member of of two inflexible frames producing a drastic discount within the inside quantity. Patented by Cressi US 20140013494 A1.
- The thickness of the body has been lowered to such an extent as to make it virtually invisible when the masks is being worn.
- The Big Eyes Evolution comes with a reusable arduous plastic case to guard it throughout journey and to retailer it when unused.
Launch Date: 2008-12-18T00:00:01Z
Guarantee: The product is roofed by a 2-year restricted guarantee.
Bundle Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.9 x 4.5 inches