- SIZES & WEIGHT CAPACITY: 21 inches snowshoes optimized weight range: 65 – 155 lbs / 30 – 70 kg?25 inches snowshoes optimized weight range: 110 – 220 lbs / 50 – 100 kg; 30 inches snowshoes optimized weight range: 150 – 260 lbs / 70 – 120 kg. (Load refers to total weight of user plus anything they are carrying such as pack, equipment, etc.)
- DESIGN: Ergonomic and streamlined design and a slightly upturned rounded tail, the snowshoes ensure a comfortable and easy walk for your hiking and climbing. Meet max floatation and fast movement in heavy snow condition.
- FUNCTION: Fast pull binding system easy entry and fast-lock allow your winter boots put on and off quickly. It can fit a wide range of shoes size from 35-45 EUR.
- MATERIALS: Long lasting lightweight 6000 Series aircraft aluminum frame. DuPont pivot and environmental HDPE decking. Forged aluminum alloy crampons
- PACK: One pair of snowshoes + one pair of Trekking poles + one nylon carrying bag.
This mountaineering series of snowshoes is made of 6061-T6 aluminum tubing and finished with anodizing finish. The shape frames features a curved rear end, minimizing the dragging effect when walking forward and increasing maneuverability when going backward. The series has HDPE decking, made of low temperature impact copolymer, stronger than conventional soft decking. These snowshoes are equipped with a two ratchet buckles system binding. Traction is provided by aluminum claw, which is riveted to DuPont pivot.
Frame: Long lasting lightweight 6000 Series aircraft aluminum with single joint. Higher quality in hardness 15 much more sturdy allow you daily use hundreds of times.
Bindings: TPU binding system with double layers gear can hold your feet tight and the easy entry fast-lock ratchet buckles, help your boots put on and off quickly and simple. Easily adjust to fit a wide range of winter boots with different styles and size.
Decking: Environmental HDPE
Heel Straps: Durable TPE Material
Crampons: Aluminum alloy for aggressive traction.
Net Weight :
S: 21 inches – 3.45 lbs. / 1.56 kg ;
M: 25 inches – 3.65 lbs. / 1.65 kg ;
L: 30 inches – 4.00 lbs. / 1.81 kg
Optimized Load Range :
S: 21 inches ( 65 – 155 lbs. / 30 – 70 kg ) ;
M: 25 inches ( 110 – 220 lbs. / 50 – 100 kg ) ;
L: 30 inches (150 – 260 lbs. / 70 -120 kg )
One pair of snowshoes.
One pair of trekking poles. (optional)
One carrying bag.
FLASHTEK 21/25/30 Inches Snowshoes for Men and Women, Light Weight Aluminum Terrain Snow Shoes
FLASHTEK 21/25/30 Inches Snowshoes for Men and Women, Light Weight Best Offer