- Official bow of the Nationwide Archery within the Faculties Program (NASP).
- Nice starter bow for archers of all ages, sizes and athletic talents. With no particular draw size requirement, youngsters cannot outgrow this bow.
- Features a machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and loafer wheel, sturdy composite limbs and high-strength bowstrings – all made within the USA.
- Constructed with single-cam expertise, there aren’t any tuning points, much less recoil, much less noise and extra correct taking pictures.
- Kit consists of: Bow, belt tube quiver, adjustable arm guard, 5 (5) aluminum arrows, 3/16″ hex wrench and an Proprietor’s Guide.
Genesis bows are the primary compound bows designed to remove let-off and particular draw size necessities, making it the proper selection for newbie and intermediate archers of all ages, sizes and athletic talents. They’re an awesome introduction to the game of archery as a result of novices will not develop unhealthy habits attributable to an ill-fitting bow. The Original bow might be adjusted because the archer grows and develops their abilities. Particulars: Zero let-off design; Gentle draw weight comes customary at 20 lbs and might be safely lowered to 10 lbs – all you want is a 3/16″ hex wrench (supplied) to regulate draw weight; Covers all customary draw lengths ranging between 15″-30″; Machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser, aluminum cam and loafer wheel; Composite limbs; Cable guard; Molded competitors grip; Riser is drilled and tapped for traditional equipment; 0% let-off; 35 half” axle-to-axle; 7 5/8″ brace peak. Kit consists of: Bow, Belt Tube Quiver, Adjustable Arm Guard, 5 (5) Aluminum Arrows, 3/16″ Hex Wrench and Proprietor’s Guide.
Genesis Original Kit