- DURABILITY! The high strength of 22kN (end-to-end) in a lightweight, nylon daisy chain also offers high resistance to abrasion and wear, reinforced for longer service life.
- VERSATILE! Daisy chain is mainly designed for aid climbing, and is widely introduced to recreational outdoor activities, like mountaineering, hiking, backpacking, hammocking, aerial dance, etc.
1. 16mm Nylon Daisy Chain
End-to-end length: 120cm / 48in
Width: 16mm / 5/8in
Material: Tubular Nylon Webbing
Overall MBS: 22kN / 4840lb
Pocket MBS: 3kN / 670lb
Net weight: 90g / 3.17Oz
Certification: CE1019 EN566:2017, UIAA
1. A daisy chain should never be used as personal anchor tether or be used to arrest a fall. Daisy chain is used to support body weight only.
2. Always use the second carabiner to shorten the daisy chain to avoid wrong clip-in hazard.
3. Never clip two loops with the same connector.
See more precautions in the enclosed instruction for use before use the daisy chain.
2. Ultra-Light D-shape Screw Locking Carabiner
Material: 7075 Aircraft-grade Aluminum alloy, Hot Forged
Standard Finish: Anodized
Dimension: 99 x 62.5mm / 3.898 x 2.461in
Gate opening(d): 19mm / 0.748in
Net Weight: 53g / 1.87Oz
Breaking Strength: Major axis: 24kN – Minor axis: 7kN – Open gate: 7kN
Certification: CE 1019 EN 12275, UIAA
GM CLIMBING 16mm Nylon Daisy Chain Sling 22kN 120cm / 48in CE UIAA Certified for Leading Aid Climb Ascender Rigging Hammock Suspension
GM CLIMBING 16mm Nylon Daisy Chain Sling 22kN 120cm / 48in CE UIAA Certified Best Offer