- Safety Design: Low ductility static rope is designed to reduce security risks which are caused by the extension of the rope, lightweight but strong. Moderate size is easy to control and carry out after rolled.
- Widely Use: This static rope is highly applied in: escape, fire rescue, climbing, hiking, mountaineering, downhill, camping, engineering protection, aerial work, speed drop or used as hanging rope, bracket accessories, etc. NOTE: This static rope can not be a professional main rope for climbing.
- Package Includes: 1 strong rope(equipped with heat shrink tubes & thimbles rigging),2 premium hooks 1 carry bag for easy to carry and store.
What do we need to ensure our safety in the event of a fire?
Gonex Climbing Rope, help you get rid of the above troubles.
Strong and Durable
Gonex Climbing Rope is made of 14 strands of high strength polyester. Rugged, high temperature resistant and wear resistant.
Convenient and Lightweight
The Gonex Climbing Rope itself is lightweight and consists of a rope (with built-in heat-shrink tubing and retaining loop) and two high-quality rotary locks for easy storage and carrying.
Wide Range of Applications
Please note that this is a static rope and is not suitable as the main rope for professional rock climbing. Mainly used for escape, fire, emergency, aerial work, caving, downhill, mountaineering, camping.
4.Maximum pull strength: 14 KN
1. Check if the rope is knotted or scratched before use.
2. Do not soil or step on the rope; as this may cause the rope to become weak when in use. So please wipe off the dirt after use.
3. Do not wet the rope – the wet rope may become heavy and slippery, which is difficult to use
4. Avoid contact with sharp objects – if necessary, cover the towel to protect the rope
Gonex Static Climbing Rope, 8mm Safety High Strength Tree Climbing Rappelling Rope Indoor Gym Outdoor Hiking Magnet Fishing Fire Escape Rope 32ft 64ft 96ft
Gonex Static Climbing Rope, 8mm Safety High Strength Tree Climbing Rappelling Rope Best Offer