- HELP YOU CLIMB SAFELY: It Can be rapidly installed or removed from the rope without disconnecting it from the harness. Can be used to ascend short distances with the addition of an ascender and foot loop.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL RESCUE EQUIPMENT: Suitable for rock climbing, mountaineering, exploring, rappelling, rescue, engineering protection, aerial work etc.
1. Friction Wheel and Stop Axle: With groove for dissipation and reduce the damage of the rope.
2. The stop axle connected with the handle by hand grip strength to control the fall velocity.
3. The handle is designed for smoothly control of descender and stop.
4. The safety switch can be connected to other equipment like carabiner
5. Brake wheel: Brake fix an automatic spring, vein surface increase friction. With small grain improves the friction for safe descending.
6. Used with a single rope with diameters between 9-13mm.
How to Use
1. Turn the upper plate and put the rope. Place the rope on the right side.
2. Run the rope through the swivel, then run the rope through the friction wheel
3. Combine the plates and connect to the carabiner, don’t forget to connect the safety swith to the carabiner.
4. The descent speed can be adjusted by the handle, the light is to slow down, let go and hold tight to halt.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Rope: 9-13mm / 0.31-0.63in
Dimension: 22 x 5.5cm / 8.66 x 2.17in
Weight: 344g / 12.13oz
Package size: 24 x 6 x 3.5cm / 9.45 x 2.36 x 1.38in
Package weight: 349g / 12.33oz
1 x Self-braking Descender