Hyke & Byke Hammock Underquilt Down Sleeping Bag for Backpacking – Ultralight Goose High Quilt and Underquilt for Light-weight Tenting 800 Fill Energy Antero 15 Diploma F (Black/Clementine, Lengthy)
- Designed to maximise sturdiness, heat, and water resistance. This hammock mummy sleeping bag has hydrophobic 800 fill energy goose down paired with a revolutionary ClusterLoft base.
- ClusterLoft performs higher than down for sturdiness beneath compression and moisture resistance. It’s thought-about the closest artificial insulation to pure down attributable to its efficiency and building mimicking pure down clusters.
- hammock suitable luggage are designed to be 4 inches wider for ample room in a hammock and further width whereas on a sleeping pad. This outsized design is ideal for these trying for more room to maneuver, combining the advantages of an oblong bag with these of a mummy bag.
- STAY WARM and DRY on account of Water resistant shell material and Hydrophobic 800FP goose down – the microscopic air clusters present in down feathers create “loft” that entice warmth and retains you heat. Excessive Restrict is 15 Levels F, Decrease Restrict (males) is 30 Levels F, and Consolation Restrict (ladies) is 50 Levels F.
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY from ultralight water repellent DWR handled UL 400T 20 D ripstop nylon material liner with double massive YKK zippers and anti-snag slider, center-zip design for easy accessibility, broad shoulders and huge footbox, snag-free Velcro, drawstring, vertical baffles, and compression stuff sack case for storage included. Is available in dimension Common (People as much as 6′), and Lengthy / Tall / XL (People as much as 6’6″).