Hyperlite Motive 140 Wakeboard with Frequency OSFA Boot Mens
Don’t question it bounce on the Hyperlite Motive Wakeboard bundle now and youll be riding in a matter of moments It comes bundled with Hyperlite Frequency Boots that are one size fits most so anybody can jump on and appreciate the ride and the Continuous Rocker profile lessens haul for simple begins and a smooth ride
|Dimensions||59.25 × 20 × 9 in|
- Biolite 3 Core
- Continuous Rocker
- Tapered Fin and Channel Alignment
- Dual Landing Spines
- Fins: 4 - 0.8 inc P-Wing
- ADJUSTABLE RACK SYSTEM. Embed the rack's arms where you need them along the track to oblige all your boards.
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL. Sufficiently solid to hold 4 wakeboards, wakesurf sheets, or water skis.
- EASY SETUP. Get composed in minutes with 4 screws through each track, at that point essentially embed arms and store your wake boards.
- MULTI-PURPOSE MOUNT. Stores wakeboards, wakesurfers, surfboards, snowboards, life vests, and more.
- PADDED WALL BRACKETS. Blue elastic cushioning shields your wakeboards from harm while stored.
- Spectra Thermal wakeboard rope gives zero stretch to fresh prompt response
- Thermal-covered Spectra line is hardened and inflexible, opposes wrinkling and bending, buoys and flaunts a 2,000 lb. break strength
- 70 foot long with a 5 foot handle harness and 4 area mainline (5,50,5,5,5)
- 15 inch wide EVA hold is outfitted with 2 froth buoys and full length PVC tubing for included durability
- Rope Keeper is incorporated for sans tangle storage
- Full palm, finger, and thumb Amara fabric
- Silicone covered fingertips for tasteless grip
- Neoprene knuckle board for an execution fit. TPU infused wrist tie with Velcro for simple section and exit
- Ergonomically sewed palm for enhanced comfort
- 2 back of hand Velcro tie for speedy and simple adjustments
- Asymmetrical Design
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker
- Molded-In Fins
- Rear Flex Zone - Reduces Abrasion On Leg
- Elastic Laces - Quick Exit/Entry
- For 140-230 lb. Riders
- Size US Men's 8-11 bindings
- Continuous rocker keeps the board stable
- Dual channels at tip and tail for simple edging
- Great Beginner board at a moderate price