- Steel Repairable Screw? With a plum nail screwdriver?easy to adjust the tightness of spikes with zinc coating to prevent rust. It’s durable enough, can be repaired and maintained when not in use.
- Safe Enough and Comfortable? Provide excellent traction in a variety of icy surface, the pawl tooth 32 positioned horizon Steel spike ally high strength, so that they allow comfortable walking, and provide grip on icy or sandy ground, the foot or foot slippery terrain outdoor injustice necessity.
- Wide application? Velcro and strap double fixed, strong enough to not fall easily. Designed for crossing snowfields, ice fields, hillside trail, and mud road,ascending snow slopes, glacier travel on low angled slopes.
Emacombo 32 spikes crampons ice cleats cover provides 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability; Tough and safe design. Perfect for pedestrians, professionals and the elderly.
1.Introduction: This traction cleats is a traction device that is attached to footwear to improve mobility and safety on snow and hiking, convenient, safe and durable.
2.Before you use:
- Take out the ice cleats cove and leave it for 1 day to disperse the rubber smell.
- Make sure each screw is tightened with a plum nail screwdriver.
- Unpack the Velcro and loosen the nylon strap to fit the size of your shoes.
- Fasten the nylon belt and stick the Velcro tightly.
- Rinse in clean water after use, dry after each usage.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Size: Free size to fit most shoes from size 8 to 13.
- Weight: 2.2lb/1kg Heavy enough, safe enough.
- Material: High quality rubber, nylon tape, Wear-resistant steel.
- Packaging: A pair of Ice Cleats Traction Covers. A Storage Bag.
Ice Cleats Cover Crampons Traction Snow Grips with 32 Spikes for Hiking Boots, Shoes, Mountain Climbing, Fishing, Walking on Gravel, Hillside Trail, Snow and Ice with Storage Bag.(Free Size:8-13 )