The Kask Super Plasma helmets have been particularly designed for skilled rescue and work-at-peak purposes. They’re light-weight, compact, amazingly comfy and properly-ventilated with 10 air intakes, geared up with protecting aluminum anti-intrusion grills to deflect particles and water. The helmet’s outer shell is fabricated from excessive-density ABS plastic designed to face up to important influence. The 4 fastening factors of the chinstrap are designed to lower the chance of helmet loss in case of an influence throughout a fall. Mushy polyethylene aspect retractors regulate size of the straps, with a particular pink-coloured ring on one for fastening the helmet to a harness.
Internal Polystyrene Shell
- Improved security is offered by the elevated shell’s thickness within the summit space and by the prolonged shell’s contact floor with the pinnacle in entrance and rear elements of the internal shell
- Superior match on the pinnacle and higher consolation because of the higher shell’s contact floor with the pinnacle
- Elevated pure air stream because of the vents within the internal shell’s summit space that present environment friendly air flow and air recycling
- Superior form of the internal shell supplies improved sturdiness and higher adaptation to all head sizes
- New Polygiene® handled 2DRY® material presents higher freshness and lively safety from disagreeable odor even after frequent carrying. The excessive-tech wool material supplies most consolation and speedy absorption of moisture retaining the pores and skin recent and dry
- Double welded edge padding for added power and luxury
Strap System and Chin Pad
- Chin pad is created from the leatherette – synthetic leather-based. It is anti-allergic, washable, extraordinarily comfy and eliminates irritation of the pores and skin
- Strap system is crossed-again for higher stability of the helmet on the pinnacle.
Kask Super Plasma Hi-Vis – Fluorescent Lime
Kask Super Plasma Hi-Vis – Fluorescent Lime Best Offer