- QUALITY MIDWEIGHT BASELAYER: 100% Merino Wool soft and comfortable. Easy care technology means your merino is machine washable and dryable. Versatility and warmth make this three-season merino wool 1/4 zip thermal an essential part of your outdoor gear
- CRAFTED TO FIT: Sizes XS to 3XL in a regular fit. Minus33 offers a great size selection. Outfitting anyone from the Hard-at-Work to the Hard-at-Play
- EXPERIENCED BRAND: Although there are many copy-cats on the market today, Minus33 has been a trusted brand since 2004
- IMPORTED: As the legacy of a 100+ year old USA based woolen company, Minus33 knows quality and comfort in Merino Wool. We are committed to bringing you the best Merino Wool products at a reasonable price
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool 230 g/m2 Interlock knit construction with flatlock seams. Garment Weight Size Medium = 8.8 oz. (249 grams). UPF Rating 50+
The Sequoia is truly an all-round top with a mock neck to hold heat in and a zipper to cool you down when necessary. This will quickly become your go-to item during winter with its versatility and comfort. Whether cross country skiing, ice fishing, or walking the dog, this ¼ zip top will have your back!
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Minus33, a division of L. W. Packard Company, Inc. warranties our product to be free of material and manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase. Normal wear and tear, negligence, and insect damage is not covered by the warranty.
Minus33 Merino Wool Women’s Sequoia Midweight 1/4 Zip