- This kernmantle composite rope has a shock absorbent nylon core and a high abrasion resistant polyester cover that is soft enough to provide excellent holding power when tying prusik knots.
- A rough length estimate for tandem prusik cords are 53 inches (without knots) and 65 inches ( without knots) which equals 130 inches, just shy of 11 feet
- The 11 feet (2x) being sold in this package should be sufficient to create your own single or tandem prusik cords for most variations used. The correct length for each prusik cord is determined by the size of your pulley. Your small length prusik cord should nest up against the pulley with about 1/2″ of space. The longer prusik should be about 5 inches from the bottom of the smaller one.
- Material: polyester over nylon Weight Per 100ft: 3.1lbs Made in USA MBS: 16.44kN (3700 lbs) (20% better than others)
- 20% Stronger Than The Competition: Makes 4 Long or 4 Short Prusik Cords or 2 Long & 2 Short for Tandem Prusiks
OmniProGear 8mm x 11 feet Prusik Cord Lime & 8mm x 11 feet Yellow Made in USA MBS 16.44kN (3700lbs)
OmniProGear 8mm x 11 feet Prusik Cord Lime & 8mm x 11 feet Yellow Made Best Offer