- ADJUSTMENT: The Fornix is generously ventilated and the size adjustment system makes it possible to customize the fit of the helmet to make sure it stays safe and in place.
- LINER: Has an in-mold EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner, where the strength lies in its versatility and protection against single impact accidents.
- PROTECTON: Aramid bridge reinforcements for structural stability and dispersion of impact energy.
- VENTILATION: Integrated venting allows air from your goggles to move freely eliminating potential fog.
- COLOR / SIZE: The Fornix comes in 11 different colors and 3 sizes (XS-S, M-L, and XL-XXL).
The award-winning Fornix is a lightweight, aramid reinforced and well-ventilated helmet. By applying aramid strings and molding them together with the foam liner, it was possible to develop a lightweight helmet while maintaining structural stability and a high level of protection. The aramid allows energy to be dispersed over the entire bridge, giving the helmet better energy absorption.
POC Fornix, Lightweight Well-Ventilated Helmet