- Electric scooter with detachable seat for easy cruising and commuting
- Chain-driven electric motor and super-size dec
- Reaches speeds of 15 miles per hour; twist-grip acceleration control
- Recommended for ages 12 and older; 220-pound maximum rider weight; 90-day warranty
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
Get around with the most powerful and coolest electric scooter by Razor. Featuring a comfortable padded seat post, that is easily removable for stand-up riding. Boasting a super high-torque, ultra-quiet single speed chain-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle, the E300s is the perfect device for teens or adults wanting to run errands or zip around the neighborhood. Unlike Razor’s E100 scooters, whose motor requires a small manual kickoff, E300s starts off from a standing position. Once on the move, its ultra-powerful 300 watt electric motor ramps up to 15 miles per hour – fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough to be a menace on the street or sidewalk. And thanks to the long-lasting 24 volt rechargeable battery system, which takes about twelve hours to fully charge, riders can cruise for up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Other details include a retractable kickstand, a hand-operated front brake, and a pair of extra wide 10-inch pneumatic tires to ensure a smooth ride while you zip around the neighborhood. The E300s is recommended for ages 13 and older and offers a maximum weight capacity of 220 pounds. Scooter includes with a UL Approved battery charger, and all the tools needed for its light assembly, and is backed by a 90-day warranty. Assembled E300s measures 41” x 17” x 42” (L x W x H) and weighs 52 pounds. The buyer and rider of the E300s scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters. Razor offers a range of electric scooters for ages eight to adult (E100, E200 and E300) – just match your age and weight to find your power ride.
Razor E300S Seated Electric Scooter – Blue