Ronix Eight.3 Wakesurf Shaper w/1in & 2in Boat Shims
The shim is a basic connection between the Wakesurf Sharper and a pontoon’s frame. Each frame shape is distinctive – some are for the most part level and don’t require a shim. Others have a stage structure and require a 1″ shim – different vessels have a more articulated advance and need a 2″ shim, while at times you may require the two shims to influence a 3″ to hole between the frame and your Wakesurf Sharper.
- FLOATING - EXTRA DURABLE Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) Polyethylene
- THIS WAVE MAKER FLOATS!!!
- Dimensions 13" long, 8" wide, 10" tall - Weight 3lb. 7oz
- Aluminum Alloy Fixtures (Light Weight) - With Industrial Strength Rubber Suction Caps and Foam Inserts for Flotation - Waterproof
- CNC Machined
- For progressed users
- 3-arrange dynamic adjusted edge rocker
- For riders 125 pounds and up
- Board length: 141 cm.
- Multi-point advantage ties for custom fit
- For 140-230 lb. Riders
- Size US Men's 8-11 bindings
- Continuous rocker keeps the board stable
- Dual channels at tip and tail for simple edging
- Great Beginner board at a moderate price
- 15 in. twofold thickness EVA PHAT GRIP handle
- High quality aluminum center, 4 in. finger defenders and froth floats
- Low extend 16-strand 30-fiber rope with 5 ft. handle harness and three 10 ft. take-offs
- 6 in. TPR secured aluminum handle for turns and altered tricks
- Rope Keeper is included