Titan Pro Sled System Push Pull Or Drag.
The Titan Pro Sled System is an across the board sled preparing framework. Our particular outline enables the Pro Sled System to fill in as a conventional push-pull sled or drag sled, with many additional items accessible for different designs. Fits 2″ Olympic Plates. Get the most out of your preparation with the Titan Pro Sled System.
- – Multi-work framework means different exercises/practices with one sled.
- – Works as a push, draw, or drag sled with the capacity to offer substantially more!
- – Additional extras change the sled into a high/low push sled, wheel dump cart, or yard kid push sled (embellishments sold independently).
- – UHMW plastic ski liners ensure your sled
- – Can be utilized on grass, turf, cement, or black-top.
- – Two 1.9″ width posts included
- – Fits 2″ Olympic plates (guard or steel plates) with a lot of leeway.
- – Weight: 111 lb
- – Footprint: 24″ x 40″
- – Skid width: 3″
- – Steel: 2″x3″ 11 check and 1/4″ plate steel
- – Plate tube stature: 20″
- – Push Pole Height: 39.5″
Main Sled: PROSLED – Titan Pro Sled System
- – MSLEDARCH – Single Arch
- – MSLED2ARCH – Double Arch
- – MSLEDHIB – High Bar
- – MSLEDLOB – Low Bar
- – MSLEDDHA – Double Handle
- – MSLEDLAWN – Lawn Boy Handle *The Lawn Boy connection MUST BE utilized with a base ONE Arch Attachment.*
- – MSLEDWBA – Wheel Barrow
- – MSLEDRAIL – Wrap Around Rail
- – PROSLEDSH – Replacement Shoes
Titan Pro Sled System Push Pull Or Drag Best Offer