- 1 Piece Rope climbing Friction Saver, use ascending into the tree much easier and Saves Your rope a bunch of wear and tear torn up.
- Suitable for rock climbing, tree climbing, explore, rigging, mountaineering garden and so on.
The Climbing Rope Friction Saver: are specifically designed for tree work
– The rope friction saver protects the tree and improves rope glide at the anchor, can be retrieved from the ground and wide webbing limits twisting
– The throw weight is designed to help increase throw range.
– The saver comes with two different sized rings so you can retrieve it from the ground by placing a retriever ball onto your climbing line.
– Place around your desired anchorage point and then place your climbing line through the two loops to use as your anchor point.
– You then proceed to pull down your rope allowing the ball to pass through the larger loop and catching onto the smaller loop bringing down the saver with your rope.
Tree Climbing Rope Friction Saver
– Width: Approx. 1.07 inch/2.7 cm
– Length: Approx. 35.4 inch/90cm ;43.3inch/110cm
– Ring Strength: Approx. 22KN (2200KG)
NewDoar Outdoor Tree Arborist Climbing Rope Friction Saver Loop Belt Sling 25kN 35.4 in/43.3 in