Trekking poles / Hiking poles / Walking poles – lightweight aerospace aluminum – collapsible and adjustable with telescoping shafts – perfect for hiking, walking, backpacking or snowshoeing.
- FEEL CONFIDENT IN BUYING – We’re so sure about the nature of our items that we offer an entire multi day return window FOR ANY REASON. Believe it or not, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. What’s more, you are additionally ensured with our 1 year guarantee against assembling abandons. So push the Buy catch now and don’t stress. We have your back.
Trekking posts give improved adjust and steadiness when climbing on uneven trails and help decrease the effect on your knees. At the point when utilized in Nordic strolling, they additionally include an abdominal area practice segment to your strolling schedule.
This combine of Life In Motion trekking posts, produced with light weight and strong Aluminum 7075 shafts (aviation aluminum), is ideal for everything from strenuous Nordic strolling to exploring or climbing on tough trails. Each shaft is collapsible from the most extreme 54 crawls to an exceptionally conservative 25 inches, and accompanies the accompanying frill: snow container, mud bushel, and elastic foot. The simple to utilize flip bolt configuration takes into consideration fast tallness acclimations to abbreviate the post for tough ascensions and stretch the shaft for downhill drops. The hold is produced using delicate EVA, which is significantly gentler than a standard plastic hold, and it retains sweat from your palm enabling you to keep up a firm handle. The appended lash is 1.5 inches wide which is more extensive than on some more affordable posts, shielding it from gnawing into your wrist. Furthermore, the lash is likewise cushioned furnishing a more agreeable feel with less scraping, which is so vital when climbing for extensive stretches of time. The tip is made of tough tungsten steel and is effortlessly supplanted, as required, by screwing on another tip.
At a Glance
- • Each shaft is 8.5 oz.
- • Collapsible, stretches out from 25″ – 54″
- • Durable and lightweight aluminum 7075 shaft (aviation aluminum)
- • Soft and agreeable EVA grasp
- • Padded, additional wide lash
- • Strong flip bolt configuration locks
- • Easily replaceable, screw on carbide tip
- • 1 sets mud crates
- • 1 sets snow crates
- • 1 sets elastic feet