- WARM LINING: Regulate body heat and protect yourself from the sun’s harmful rays in the Smartwool Women’s Merino 150 Baselayer Pattern Long Sleeve.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Women’s Merino 150 Baselayer Pattern Long Sleeve features stretch merrow stitching that is designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit. The side seams on this shirt wrap onto the front for a flattering, enhanced fit while the raglan sleeves eliminate the need for shoulder seems.
- LIGHTWEIGHT INSULATION: The Women’s Merino 150 Baselayer Pattern Long Sleeve features Smartwool’s lightest weight Merino jersey fabric, increasing durability while keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin.
- VERSATILE WEAR: Whether you are on a ski trip, hiking on a cold winter day, or checking out a new brewery with friends, the Women’s Merino 150 Baselayer Pattern Long Sleeve is the perfect choice for all of your spontaneous detours.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Comprised of 87% Merino Wool and 13% Nylon, the Smartwool Women’s Merino 150 Baselayer Pattern Long Sleeve is easy to care for! Simply machine wash in warm water on a gentle cycle and tumble dry on low. Do not bleach or dry clean this shirt.
The Smartwool community is a collection of people who believe that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When Smartwool started making socks back in 1994, their founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had every felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing- helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time. It worked so well, in fact, that Smartwool uses it in almost every single item they make.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks- revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Smartwool’s whole brand was built on the desire to be comfortable on outdoor adventures-we wanted to go farther and experience more. And that drive continues to fuel everything Smartwool does. From their Merino wool supply chain to the Smartwool advocacy program to how they design their socks and apparel, Smartwool exists to help you play, love, and laugh in the great outdoors as often as you would like.
Smartwool Merino 150 Wool Top – Women’s Baselayer Pattern Long Sleeve Performance Shirt