- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men’s Pouration Jacket features our signature, air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable to shield you from wet forecasts.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This versatile jacket features an adjustable hood, drawcord adjustable hem, and zippered hand pockets for ultimate comfort.
- BREATHABILITY: Waterproof and advanced wicking technology keep you dry and comfortable while, under arm vents deliver ultimate breathability.
- DURABLE FABRIC: 100% nylon full-dull ripstop fabric keeps you warm, yet remains breathable.The jacket’s packable design makes it easy to store in your own pocket.
- OMNI-TECH: Our Omni-Tech technology features air-permeable protection that’s waterproof and breathable. It provides excellent waterproof protection, keeping mother nature’s elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe.
What’s better than a chilly day out on the trail? The jacket that keeps you warm, dry, and protected while on it. With our signature waterproof, breathable technology and construction and adjustable features, Columbia’s Pouration Jacket is a dependable staple for the woman outdoor enthusiasts.
The details of this Columbia Pouration Jacket are what make it so versatile and special. Crafted of 100% nylon ripstop material, this rain jacket is guaranteed to be waterproof; the seam-sealed construction and vented underarms keeps your dry while sealing the cold air out. Zippered pockets are featured on each side to secure your small items. Adjustable, velcro cuffs and an adjustable drawcord hem help give this jacket a customizable fit. Lastly, the packable silhouette make storing this staple fun and easy.
Columbia’s lightweight rain jacket is available in a range of sizes and colors to accommodate many styles and fits. To ensure the size you choose is just right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: for the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
Columbia Men’s Pouration Jacket, Waterproof & Breathable