- QUALITY MIDWEIGHT BASELAYER: 100% Merino Wool soft and comfortable. Easy care technology means your merino is machine washable and dryable. Versatility and warmth make this three-season merino wool thermal bottom an essential part of your outdoor gear.
- CRAFTED TO FIT: Sizes XS to 3XL in a regular fit. Minus33 offers a great size selection. Outfitting anyone from the Hard-at-Work to the Hard-at-Play.
- EXPERIENCED BRAND: Although there are many copy-cats on the market today, Minus33 has been a trusted brand since 2004.
- IMPORTED: As the legacy of a 100+ year old USA based woolen company, Minus33 knows quality and comfort in Merino Wool. We are committed to bringing you the best Merino Wool products at a reasonable price.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: 100% 18.5 Micron Merino Wool 230 g/m2 Interlock knit construction with flatlock seams. Garment Weight Size Medium = 8 oz. (227 grams). UPF Rating 50+
Looking to keep your legs toasty warm? If so, look no further because you have found the ultimate in softness and warmth. There’s a reason why these are our best-selling bottom, and that’s because they consistently deliver when you need them too. Skiing, hiking, or sitting at home on a cold day, you will not be disappointed.
Minus33 Merino Wool Women’s Franconia Midweight Bottom