- FAST LACING SYSTEM – Fast-pull lacing harness permits for exact regulation of inside volumes; Wrapping the foot snugly for glorious assist, match, and luxury
- ALL-AROUND PERFORMANCE – Designed to assist intermediate climbers smear, hook, and edge like execs; The aggressive rubber heel rand, sticky FriXion RS rubber soles, and low-asymmetry RN45 construct let climbers discover buy on edges with nice sensitivity and with out ache or cramping
- CLIMB IN COMFORT – From the fitness center to the crags, the basic unlined leather-based higher is mushy and comfy; Lined tongue controls moisture and enhances breathability; Artificial leather-based overlay provides simply the suitable stage of assist
- BUILT TO LAST – This indoor/out of doors climbing shoe is constructed from prime quality supplies; 1.8mm LaspoFlex on the midsole and 5mm FriXion RS on the sole make the TarantuLace as secure as it’s sturdy
- TIPS FOR BUYING – Rock climbing sneakers are designed to suit in another way than different footwear; Be sure you reference the La Sportiva measurement chart within the product photos for extra correct sizing; The match needs to be tight, however not painful, and with out strain factors
The La Sportiva TarantuLace is the super-comfortable, high-performance resolution for any climber on the lookout for one shoe to do all of it. Designed for intermediate climbers, the TarantuLace includes a rugged rubber heel rand, grippy FriXion RS rubber soles, and a low- asymmetry RN45 shoe form, lending loads of grip, assist, and sensitivity. Refusing to sacrifice consolation for technical efficiency, the artificial leather-based overlay lacing harness provides nice assist for newbie to mid stage climbers, and the unlined leather-based higher and breathable lined tongue are comfortable and mushy. Whether or not hitting your native fitness center wall or an expert-level pitch, this one-quiver climbing shoe will preserve you transferring up.
La Sportiva Women’s TarantuLace Performance Rock Climbing Shoe